Welcome to the Personal Page of Keith Flaherty
Hallam-ICS will again be participating in the Spectrum Sleep Out. On March 21st, I will join several of my colleagues to sleep outside overnight in solidarity with at-risk and homeless teenagers and young adults. Spectrum makes an impact in our community by providing food, shelter, counseling, mentoring, and coaching on life skills to 2,000 at-risk and homeless teens and young adults each year.
Our Social Mission is an important element at Hallam-ICS and our focus is to support children and families in need in our communities with our time, talents and money. During the past year, we:
- Became a Certified B-Corporation, joining over 2,500 companies committed to using business as a force for good.
- Held our annual Service Day, where all of our employees volunteered in our communities for a day.
- Donated over $100,000 during the year through our Giving Tree Committee and the Hallam-ICS Award for Community Service.
- Led the formation of the “Employee Owners of Vermont” and together we raised nearly $18,000 and over 3,000 pounds of food for the Vermont Food Bank during Employee Ownership Month.
- Participated in events ranging from Wiffle Ball to Rock-Paper-Scissors to Curling to Tug-of-War to support our local non-profits.
The Sleep Out is the one event that we actively solicit donations from outside of Hallam-ICS. And I am very thankful for your generosity in the past. Last year, including the Hallam-ICS matching contribution, we raised nearly $22,000 for the Sleep Out!
Thanks for your consideration and let me know if you have any questions!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.