Hallam-ICS will again be participating in the Spectrum Sleep Out. On March 21st, the Hallam-ICS team will sleep outside overnight in solidarity with at-risk and homeless teenagers and young adults. Spectrum makes an impact in our community by providing food, shelter, counseling, mentoring, and coaching on life skills to 2,000 at-risk and homeless teens and young adults each year.
Our Social Mission is an important element at Hallam-ICS and our focus is to support children and families in need in our communities with our time, talents and money. During the past year, we:
- Became a Certified B-Corporation, joining over 2,500 companies committed to using business as a force for good.
- Held our annual Service Day, where all of our employees volunteered in our communities for a day.
- Donated over $100,000 during the year through our Giving Tree Committee and the Hallam-ICS Award for Community Service.
- Led the formation of the “Employee Owners of Vermont” and together we raised nearly $18,000 and over 3,000 pounds of food for the Vermont Food Bank during Employee Ownership Month.
- Participated in events ranging from Wiffle Ball to Rock-Paper-Scissors to Curling to Tug-of-War to support our local non-profits.
Last year, including the Hallam-ICS matching contribution, we raised nearly $22,000 for the Sleep Out! This year, we'd like to reach $25,000.